Cafe Art Space Review Policy
Before you ask me to review a book, you should know, that as much as I love reading and reviewing novels; it's not my full-time career. I will only accept books that are of interest to me.
- Psychological Thrillers
- Action Adventure - "Icebound" by Dean Koontz is probably my all time favourite
- Mysteries - Love to be kept guessing, but its takes a lot to pull the wool over my eyes... I generally peg the outcome well ahead of the ending... Surprise me.
- Drama - But please no epic sagas that cover several decades
- Chick Lit - I love a good lighthearted romance, a bit of intrigue never hurts either
Some of my favourite authors are
- Patricia Cornwell - Dr Kay Scarpetta, never got into the Southern Cross Novels
- Clive Cussler - Dirk and Al... Amazing
- Dean Koontz - Icebound particularly but generally all of his work is awesome
- Stephen King - Loved The Stand, The Gun Slinger Series, Rose Madder
- Jean M Auel
- Mary Higgins - Clark, haven't found a book of hers I didn't love
- Johanna Lindsey - sigh...
- Gene Doucette - Adam the Immortal is currently my favourite hero
If you're an author, a publicist or a publisher you are welcome to pitch your book to me, flick me an email to:
CafeArtSpace (at) gmail (dot) com
My acceptance to review your book does not guarantee a positive result. What you will get is an honest review that analyses any flaws and features that I believe are evident.
Assuming I like your book, and you like my review, I will be happy to participate in blog tours and publishing day events.
- Book Cover
- Links to
- Publisher's Website
- Author's Website, Facebook Page, (Book or Self) or any other Social Media they use
- Other Reviews - happy to network, especially during blog tours
Other Promotion Opportunities can include
- A Guest Post - where the author shares insight about themselves, books, and writing.
- An Author Interview
- Give-Aways - Provided by the author, publisher or publicist